GBEMDA Membership Application
The qualifications for Active Membership are:
- The member shall be a physician, licensed by the State of Florida as defined under Chapter 458 and Chapter 459 of the Florida codes who is directly or actively involved in the administration, development or management of an Emergency Medical Services agency, including medical directors, assistant medical directors, associate medical directors, or deputy medical directors of an organized and designated Emergency Medical Services agency within, Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach county, Florida.; or
- A physician licensed by the State of Florida as defined under Chapter 458 and Chapter 459 of the Florida codes who provides medical direction for a State of Florida, CIE approved EMT or Paramedic training program within Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm-Beach county, Florida.
The qualifications for Associate Membership are:
- The member shall be a physician who is a former active member; or
- The member shall be a command officer with responsibility for a local Emergency Medical Services agency; or
- The member shall be a hospital based emergency department medical director.
- The member shall be a hospital based physician whose practice directly or indirectly impacts the care provided by Emergency Medical Services in Broward County.